Keshava Medi Devices Pvt. Ltd.
got established in the year of 2002 and is located in Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh, India). The company has attained a dignitary position in the global market owing to its qualitative range of products and ethical business policies. We have domestic level distributors all over and also overseas distributors carrying out market in the medical disposable products.
- Providing world class quality, services and offering most competitive prices to earn customer satisfaction and preferences. To earn trust and building corporate image of the company by constant growth and transparency to all the stake holders including shareholders, employees, customers, vendors and society as a whole.
- Keeping pace with the technological development, training of the employees and benchmarking world class management systems and there by achieving excellence in corporate governance.
A Brief History
- Provide excellent services to our customers in all means
- Ensure timely execution in all our endeavors
- Learn new strategies to identify niche markets
- Create opportunities to achieve our highest potentials
- Strive hard to enhance our values
Keshava Medi Devices is promoted by Mr. T. Kesavulu Naidu, an agriculturist, who had a great ambition to become a successful entrepreneur. Towards his ambition, he first starts a shop in 1986 at Tirupati under the name, Keshava Hardwares & Pipes, and took up distribution of, Nandi, brand PVC pipes, becoming a leading distributor. Soon thereafter, Dora Plastics Pvt. Ltd. got established in 1999 to manufacture disposable cups and containers. Dora Plastics Pvt. Ltd. became a runaway success within a short span of time due to Mr. Kesavulu NaiduĂ˘€™s sincere efforts and hard work. The taste of success made Mr. Naidu think of further diversification, which led him to establish the most modern integrated disposable syringes plant at Tirupati under the name, Keshava Medi Devices, in2002.
Our Manufacturing Unit
The company has a well-structured manufacturing unit that is installed with state-of-the-art technology. The unit has integrated systems with class 10,000 clean room standards to produce international quality disposable syringes under stringent quality standards at affordable prices. Moreover, we have the most modern integrated technology installed machinery made by US manufactures in India. We make use of special purpose machines and moulds made under Japanese technology.